The Spell Breakers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spell Breakers Guild

A place for all guild members to be heard. Post your ideas or ask for help. All members can come and relax with other guild members. Please register under your potco name so we know who you are.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!!

Go down 
5 posters

Who is your ALL TIME favorite Pirates of the Caribbean character?
Jack Sparrow
Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!! I_vote_lcap27%Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!! I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Tia Dalma
Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!! I_vote_lcap9%Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!! I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Mr. Gibbs
Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!! I_vote_lcap0%Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cotton (the mute with the parrot)
Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!! I_vote_lcap18%Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!! I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Jack (the monkey)
Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!! I_vote_lcap18%Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!! I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Captain Hector Barbossa
Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!! I_vote_lcap0%Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bootstrap Bill Turner
 0% [ 0 ]
Will Turner
 18% [ 2 ]
Elizabeth Swann
 0% [ 0 ]
Kraken!
Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!! I_vote_lcap9%Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!! I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Machazzard
Officer
Machazzard

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!! Empty
PostSubject: Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!!   Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:05 pm

If you don't like these options, post up yours. Sorry, I can only put up 10 Crying or Very sad

lol! jocolor Basketball
Back to top Go down
tom_riddle
Officer
tom_riddle

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!!   Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:15 am

Hard time deciding between the two Jacks... sigh...

wish the monkey had a more "exciting" role... XD

geek lol! sunny
Back to top Go down
kat lee aka belle
Officer
kat lee aka belle

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!!   Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:08 pm

Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!! Kranke10
lol the kraken rocks lol butt jack was to fond of it lol
Back to top Go down
bettieheartsmythe
Officer
bettieheartsmythe

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: RE Polls   Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:56 pm

Maybe I am having a moment here but I cannot figger out how to post a poll... I know... it is probably as simple as falling out of bed.... but I do not seem to get it. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redheaded_diva
Solomon Chainskull
Officer
Solomon Chainskull

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!!   Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:25 am

lol i can't figure it out either
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!!   Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thankyou Very Much Bill! Let Us Kick This New Section With a Bang! lol!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Spell Breakers Guild :: General :: Polls-
Jump to: